Looking for Maplestory M Mesos Batting Tips

More
3 weeks 10 hours ago #1 by Sletrry
Untradable equipment - largely Android hubs, but also sweetwater gear, etc.. As someone who makes most of my money from kisses and sweetwater, I would rather be broke and find something else to buy MaplestoryM Mesos as a way to exchange these around my maplestory2 account. Even being able to sharing tag these items would be better than nothing.

I know GMS is limited to what it can do, but Spell Traces need to be upgraded to reflect what regular scrolls can do. I don't mind weapons being stuck in 9, so that they can earn money off Primes with Marvel, but Android hearts should likewise be able to have 9 attack! This wouldn't hurt the Prime market, as min/maxers would still want them. As somebody who is likely considered mid class/mid game... These are the largest glaring flaws to me.

I've played maple for some time, but still don't know the best way to make billions of maplestory2 mesos. I have attempted elite bosses, but they are so annoying to find and to even acquire maplestory2 items. I need more harm in my wind archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (level 153}. Everything is so gosh darn expensive and cant fund my characters values crap.

I do not spend money on maplestory2 MS and'm considered underfunded, but I get around it. There are a number of really nice MS players out there that are going to help you too. I have a tendency to NPC most things because of hating the free market. Just start looking for a few people around and talk to them.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds