There is a column on the official MapleStory M Facebook page

More
3 weeks 7 hours ago #1 by lolgafifa
Currently, the servers are not up yet, but there is a column on the official MapleStory M Facebook page that states they should be up by 7/24 10 message EDT
<a href=" www.lolga.com " title=" www.lolga.com "> www.lolga.com </a>. So it looks like there is one added hour to delay until you can in actuality play. At the actual atomic you can preload the applicant in the next hour to accomplish abiding you are ready.

The funny affair to me is that admitting what abounding would appearance as abrogating additions to the archetypal grindy gameplay, I'm still acquisitive to jump into <a href=" www.lolga.com/maplestory-2-mesos " title="MapleStory 2 Mesos"> MapleStory 2 Mesos</a>. Maybe that's just my homesickness talking, or conceivably this is one of the aboriginal MMORPGs on adaptable that makes me feel like I'm arena on PC. Sure, the contempo beta absolution of Old School Runescape may be a bigger homesickness cruise acknowledgment to its cable fee and non-reliance on IAPs, but something about the ambrosial 2D cartoon of MapleStory keeps me advancing aback for added admitting its arrant acquisitive issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds